As a professional community theater, Thingamajig Theatre Company relies on hundreds of people — actors, crew, volunteers, fundraising experts, sponsors, advertisers, donors… and our newest group of supporters, the ‘Friends of the Theatre’ — to help make our productions unfold for our locals and visitors here in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
If you have any questions or want to make a pledge, large contribution, a matching gift or have inquiries about naming rights to the theater, theatre seating, dance studio, art gallery, music room or children’s theater please feel free to contact Executive Director Laura Moore at 970-507-0408, or email her at email@example.com
Laura can inform you about making contribution for the Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts and Thingamjig Theatre Company. Donations can be accepted through our ticketing vendor or mailing a check to the Thingamajig Theatre Company at 2313 Eagle Drive Pagosa Springs, CO 81147.
Thingamajig Theatre Company is a 501(c)(3) status organizations. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. All current monies donated will go directly to the renovation of the Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts, production costs, providing artists wages, and upgrading equipment unless specified for an endowment.
GREAT NEWS: Thingamjig Theatre Company Receives Grant from Colorado Creative Industries (September 2014)
Thingamajig Theatre Company has recently received a grant in the amount of $6,500. The grant was given by Colorado Creative Industries, a state agency, to help communities develop strategies for using arts and culture to diversify or strengthen local economies and to strengthen ties within and between cultural groups of their community.
For immediate donations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-507-0408
Support Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts on Facebook!
- PSCA’s Gala Theatre Opening Part 1
- PSCA’s Gala Theatre Opening Part 2
- The Ballerina and the Nun
- The Young Couple
- Center for the Arts Schedules Open House
- Open House Scheduled for Pagosa Springs Arts Center
- Center for the Arts to hold Open House
- A New Center for the Arts for Pagosa
- 10/13/14 In Pagosa, madness and obsession reign
- 05/19/14 At Work in the Studio
- 06/17/13 On a quest for laughs
- 05/13/13 What would you do?
- 05/14/13 Audiences can’t hide from ‘Hidden’
- 12/03/13 ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ on the air
- 10/12/12 Strong acting drives ‘A Steady Rain’ in Pagosa
- 09/11/12 The Next Ten Minutes
- 07/16/12 Seedy Side of the Windy City
- 06/26/12 He’s a Good Man
- 05/29/12 Don’t miss Doubt
- 05/24/12 Pagosa troupe erases ‘Doubt’ in latest effort
- 03/19/12 ‘Escanaba’ an Outlandish Comedy
- 01/17/12 Guys on Ice Strong Efforts
- 12/26/11 Pagosa actors tackle Sedaris’ Cheeky Script
- 11/24/11 Audiences Roar at ‘Lion in Winter’
- 10/10/11 Two Scary ‘Turns’ Just before Halloween
- 10/06/11 Two Actors plus one Henry James ghost story equal a hauntingly good production
- 08/24/11 THEATRE REVIEW: ‘Frog & Toad’ Delightful
- 08/19/11 ‘Frog & Toad’ Delights all ages
- 07/14/11 Magic in Pagosa Springs
- 07/07/11 Dog days are a good thing for Pagosa Theatre Co.
- 06/23/11 Deep in Doggie-Doo-doo at PSCA
- 05/25/11 Thingamajig, An Opening?
- 05/23/11 Thingamajig Stars in Pagosa: ‘Brilliant Traces’
- 05/19/11 NYC Couldn’t Do Better
- 04/21/11 Building the Oasis in a Cultural Desert
- 04/18/11 Kudos to PSCA and “Fully Committed”
- 01/13/11 Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts Stage Show for Golden Roundup in June
- 12/08/10 Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts receives grant
- 11/15/10 By Our Own Bootstraps, Part Eleven
- 11/08/10 Theater Opening: The Young Couple, Part One
- 11/09/10 Theater Opening: The Young Couple, Part Two